Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free vodafone gprs trick


I have been asked by many Vodafone Users to post a Method to get a free GPRS for the Vodafone. Nobody wants to pay for what he/she uses. I am also a Nobody so I was also in trying out all the things to get free GPRS for Vodafone users since I am also a Vodafone User. Finally I have got a Full proof way to get free GPRS for all the Vodafone Users. This method has been tested on different mobiles and has been confirmed to be working. Still if anybody faces any problem please contact me and I will try to solve it as quickly as possible.

Followng are the Settings you require to configure on your Mobile:

Account Name: Vodafone_gprs
Homepage: http://live.vodafone.in
User Name: (no need)
Pass: (no need)

Acess Point Settings:

Proxy: Enabled
Proxy Address: 10.10.1.100
Proxy Port: 9401
Data Bearer: Packet Data

Bearer Settings:

Packet Data Access Point: portalnmms
Network type: IPV4
Authentication: normal
User Name: (no need)
Password: (no need)

*IF that happen this settings is not working then change the proxy port number to:-

Proxy Port: 9401

One more usefull trick posted in comment by my friend chirag

Use vodaphone Gprs free
1st type *444*5# then you will cut 4 rupees and will get 40mb for 1 day
Now dail again *444*5# it will give you more 20mb and 1 day validity wit no charge its awesom try it now..!!

2 comments:

chirag said...

i use vodagprs free wit my own style i will tell u 1st type *444*5# then u will cut 4 rupees n got it 40mb for 1 day now go to n dail again *444*5# it will give u more 20mb n 1 day validity wit no charge its awesom try it now..!!

ROCKY said...

wow chirag..thats really cool..
i will put this hack in above post.
its really helpfull.
thanks.

Post a Comment